Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Still Doing the Stairs!

This weekend was a lazier one. Saturday, James had his last class until the middle of September! Yey! I don't know what we're going to do with ourselves having Daddy home 2 days in a row EVERY week! I guess we'll finally get our kitchen done - that's what we're going to do!

James continued prepping the stairs. He just added some support to new places since we're changing the layout of the stairs. We have all the parts and hopefully, cross the fingers, should finish up the stairs this coming weekend. I actually made plans with some mother friends so I can get out of the house with Ben and Tom Saturday morning so James can actually do work without me bothering him.

In other home improvement news, we're getting our dumpster today! Yey! I'm so excited. Now I can put the garbage that has been accumulating in our backyard in the dumpster and the neighbors won't call us trash anymore!

No comments: