Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ceilings, Yard Waste & Paint, Oh My!

This picture kind of makes our ceiling look disgusting, but believe me, they are all very nice!
I've been busy "pruning" the trees outside. I have acquired a mini addiction to the Sawsall. I love to saw things with it - especially trees! I have a mini forest on the curb because apparently there is some confusion on when Yard Waste actually gets picked up. Half of this has been here since Friday (when garbage gets picked up). Then I added more over the weekend - because a neighbor told me Mondays were yard waste days. Here I am, Tuesday night with all this yard waste still outside. My neighbors must love me.
Do you see it? It's yellow paint! In our living room! I did it today. I think it's perfect. At least for us. We've gone and done good on this color. At least I think so. I hope the other 5 rooms turn out to our liking as well.

No comments: