Friday, September 5, 2008

Our Appliances Got Delivered!

Like everything else in this Home Improvement life of ours, we had expectations of having our floor done before the 5th. So when we purchased our appliances 3 weeks ago, we thought the 5th would be a grand day to have them delivered. Of course, the floor is not done. So our appliances are hanging out in our dining room for a while.
Our stove got delivered with a dent in the side. It's not a big deal because it will be up against a cabinet. I called Lowe's and they took an extra $50 off for me. That made me happy. We also got a new washer - which washes HOT! I'm very happy about this one. I did not take any pictures of our new washer because it's nothing fancy. And because really, who gets excited over a washer? Who gets excited over any of this stuff?

Good bye plywood floor! We are going to tile over you! First we have to lay Cement Board!


Ben enjoys hanging out in the dishwasher nook. Too bad there will be a dishwasher there soon.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Damnit, Becky, where the hell am I supposed to hide tomorrow when Uncle Fran starts handing out communion?