Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Landscaping and Paint

I've been working like a mad lady the last few days.  James believes I recently became addicted to Speed, but I haven't. 

I started our "landscaping".  The following picture shows 5 hours worth of work.  It's really hard to move grass.  But now, James just needs to level the ground and throw down a walkway.


I've also been painting stuff.  I have more painting to do and touch ups around the house.  But I got the bathroom mouldings painted, half of the door and the dining room done.

This is a bad picture - but the mouldings are done.  Now I can finally throw up a blind and a curtain.

The built-in area is done!  Now I just have to clean it and have James install the pulls.  I scored some on clearance a while back - they are just longing to be put to good use!

No comments: