Monday, January 26, 2009

Venturing Upstairs!

I don't understand why some basic cleaning is so hard for me most days, yet taking on big projects is so easy for me!  This morning, the boys and I cleaned out my bedroom and then I started taking down the drop down ceiling!  James is going to be so happy!  I really want to get the front hallway and stairs done, but we have to wait for our Irishman to plaster away.  So I had to find something else to fill my time.  This was it.




Try not to get too excited looking at these pictures of our bedroom ceiling!!!  I think James and I will be sleeping in our spare bedroom until we can get this room cleaned up a bit.  He still has to wire up the outlets and install the overhead light in here.  Oh, and judging by the ceilings (and all the cracks in it), we will probably have to throw up some drywall - or see what our Irishman can do to fix it!

No comments: