Monday, February 9, 2009

Updates!

We successfully have about 7 projects going on right now.  ADD I tell you.  Our Irish Plasterer should be coming on Wednesday to put up walls and a ceiling in our downstairs bathroom!  Yippee!  James already got the confirmation that he'll have Saturday, Sunday AND Monday off this coming weekend so we're hoping that I can pump out the painting either Thursday or Friday and James should be able to get the toilet and sink up and going!  Oh my goodness!  Of course, most of our plans never go as planned.  But we'll see!

Here (our bedroom - the one in the front of the house) I took down all the drop down ceiling by myself and am removing the wallpaper (ugh!  I can't believe there was MORE wallpaper in this house!  This room will be more challenging than I thought, but I can do it!  Since it's mostly cosmetics, it's my job.


James' current mission is to snake the electrical snake from the corner of our attic here all the way down to the basement.  This is of course so we can have power to the attic once the new service is up and running.  He's working on this as I type this so I better go help him.  I'm such a nice wifey!

I'm still painting the front hallway and stairway too.  Projects projects everywhere!

No comments: