Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We're Back At It!

Winter sucks.  It's cold, it's snowy and it's not even almost over.  I'm also in that stircrazy mode.  I like change.  I like to move.  We've been here for over 3 years now and I need some excitement!  So I finally got off my lazy butt and decided to do something about it:  Paint the hallway/stairway/upstairs hallway. 

We painted this about 2 1/2 years ago.  Unfortunately, the color I picked out then, which seemed nice on the card, came out "old lady pink".  This time around, we went with some "oat gold" color.  Tan/Beige if you will.  This is so far (my battery died when I took this so it didn't come out too good). 

So far, much better than "old lady pink". 

James took on a project too - but I will wait until he's all done to post the pictures...I like leaving people in suspense.  

No comments: