Monday, May 17, 2010

A Door and Some Wood...

The men were back today to do some more stuff.  Apparently there was a little confusion with our porch - they thought we wanted the whole thing sided, but we really wanted white wood all around the windows.  Well I honestly didn't really care, but that's what James wanted.  So I fought for my husband (I actually just told the guys that we wanted it to look different than originally planned....).  So we had to shell out a little more money for "fancy" wood but in the long run, it will be fine.  On the flip side, when we got an estimate for the porch, we told them not to include a new door - but today, a door was delivered!  So I say it sort of evens itself out with the door and the wood.  Here are the latest updated pictures:



Since they can probably finish the stairs and the siding in one day, they probably won't be back until the siding is in (earliest would be Friday - unless we get lucky).  They've said they have had the siding come in earlier than expected, right on time, or even a few weeks late.  So honestly, who knows when they'll be back.  I know they will be back though - I still owe them money! 

No comments: