Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ouch! My Eye!

We were doing what we do best on Saturday nights - run Romex wire to power up our house one of these days. As we were cleaning up, James was rolling up the wire and it hit me straight in the eye. It was devistating and painful - much more painful than child birth! Luckily, I only have a slight scratch on my cornea and my sight will be restored in a couple days. Safety Becky says "Remember to always use eye protection!" I was hoping the doctor would give me one of those pirate eye patches, but she did not. Darn!

Because of my unexpected accident, we did not accomplish as much as we hoped for on Sunday but that is okay. James' back also started to kill him on Sunday evening so I let him dope himself up on back medicine and laydown with a heating pad. We're getting old and we're not even 30 yet!

No comments: