Saturday, June 14, 2008

Updates with Pictures!

Our kitchen is starting to look better! We rebuilt this wall.

This is our currently our kitchen floor. It's the subfloor. We're laying plywood and backer board (spelled right? I have no idea!) so we can put tile down some day.


This is going to be a half bath some day. For now, it houses tools and other misc. junk.


I'm scraping the front porch in my spare time (not much) so I can paint it. I'm too motivated.


This is my estate sale find. Not sure why, but I just love it. James thinks it's tacky.

My new camera came today and the battery is currently charging! Once it's done, I'm going to take pictures of other things we've done! I know you are terribly excited and just can't wait. Well you are going to have to wait. The battery is still charging.

No comments: