Sunday, June 8, 2008

Work Has Been Coming Along!

***Pictures to Come!***

This was a very productive weekend for James! I kept the kids occupied and James was able to run a lot of the electrical for the kitchen, wall up the old basement door, and build a new wall! It's taking on a whole new look and for once, we've started to feel like we actually are accomplishing something instead of just making a mess and destroying everything.

With a couple family events coming up, we're pushing back some of our goal dates of things. I mean, our lives cannot be all home improvement! I try to remind James that we'll be here for most likely the next 50 years, so what's the rush in finishing? As long as he's done before the boys start little league, I'll be happy! I want to be able to enjoy Ben and Tom's baseball games without worry about when we'll be able to get a stove in our kitchen (by the way, the lack of stove/oven has not phased us at all! I love the crockpot and our oversized toaster oven! ).